Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 10 August 2017

10/Aug/17 you woke me up for this


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

You can see the wall behind my bum.  The previous dog that lived here, he wore off the paint on that wall.  He used to lay there all the time.  Now, this is where I lay, all the time.  The Big Guy says that he is going to paint that wall, but that would mean that I can't lay there for about a day while the paint cures.  I guess he's going to continue waiting to paint that wall.

I think that the Big Guy and Tonya are both trying to walk me into the ground.  Another BIG walk yesterday.  But the weather was nice and I was feeling better.

When we got home, the Big Guy opened the door to the deck and I ran outside and just stood in my little pool for about five minutes.  My paws needed to be soaked.  It felt so good!

Tonya and the Big Guy had their supper on the back deck last night.  They had some pan fried salmon.  Tonya put a couple pieces of hard cheese in the salad and she shared a few pieces of this cheese with me.

The Big Guy is pretty sure that he's got two rats nest on his property.  He got another rat yesterday in the rat trap that he's got set up.  He thinks that he may have to go to Co-op and get some heavy duty rat poison to take care of them.  He doesn't want me to get into the nests and discover the poison, so he has to be SUPER careful with any plans he makes.  He could also just bring out the garden hose and fill up their holes with water and see how many of them come out.  He said that he has to think this through first.

The Big Guy ordered some new pants from Amazon and they should be arriving today.  He's pretty happy that he will be putting his 5XL pants away.  He said that he will be putting them away FOREVER.  He is so encouraged by the weight he is loosing.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment