Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 25 August 2017

25/Aug/17 is that food on the floor


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you look at the view counter?  As of RIGHT NOW, I've got 16,955 views of my blog.  Thanks for all the support!

All my non-furry brothers and sisters are in Kingston Ontario right now, along with my non-furry Memere.  They are swimming in the pool and having fun.  I am pretty sure that they wouldn't want me in their pool as I shed a lot of fur.

All this week, the Big Guy has been taking me for morning walks.  It is cooler in the morning to go for my walk and when we get home, I am tired and have been sleeping all day long.  So this is good as I've been allow to stay outside of my kennel while they have been going to work.  So far, I haven't destroyed anything or chewed on their stuff while they are gone.

Today is garbage day, so I will get to sniff all the new smells that are out there.  I can't hardly wait.

With the weekend coming, normally the Big Guy will want to BBQ stuff.  I wonder what he is going to BBQ today.

The roof over the BBQ has finally let go.  They could build another canvas roof, but the Big Guy would like to get that fiberglass stuff that is corrugated and see if he can't make a roof from that.  Then he will see if it can stand the snow load.  Although he doesn't see it being a problem as it is only a small roof.  There shouldn't be that much snow.  Guess he will find out.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment