Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 7 August 2017

7/Aug/17 let me sleep


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you see how far we walked yesterday?  Geesh, I thought we were NEVER get home.  But I hear that the Big Guy wants to walk even FARTHER!  Are you nuts?  On the way home, there is a lady that lives 2 blocks away from us and she foster's dogs.  There was a little one that really wouldn't listen to her.  Sounds familiar as they will NOT take me off my leash.  I just don't listen.

I listen at the end of my walks.  Cause then I'm pretty tired.  Yesterday I was trailing behind the Big Guy at the end.  He was pulling on my leash to get home.  When we got home, I seen why he was in such a hurry.  He had to poop.  Too bad he didn't have another poop bag with him, he could have just had a poop on the neighbors lawn and then took it home like all my other poops.  Just put it in the bucket with the other poop collection he's got going on.

They had BBQ last night.  I was able to have the rib bone for about 10 minutes.  When I started cracking open the rib, that was it.  They took it away from me.

I heard that my non-furry Memere is in PEI.  I hope she is having a good time.  With the rain, they must not have gone to the beach.  The Big Guy doesn't really like swimming in the ocean.  He really prefers a swimming pool.  He says that ocean is salty cause the fish pee in the ocean.  I'm not sure if he's right or not.

Did I tell you about what the Big Guy bought at Wal-Mart?  He got these two huge pork loins.  He loves them.  He cuts them into steaks, BBQ's them, and then has them through the week at work.  He says that this is Keto Friendly.  Not sure what that means, but it keeps him happy.  He's trying to loose weight, so eating healthy and going for walks.  It is showing.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment