Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 1 August 2017

1/Aug/17 I'm not feeling well


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday and the day previous, I was coughing a lot.  Then yesterday I had a BIG accident in my kennel.  I pooed and I barfed in the kennel.  I was what you would call, "a mess".

The Big Guy took me upstairs and brought me to the shower.  I don't mind the water so much, but that damn tub is so slippery.  He had to wash my paws so that my white fur would show again.  My paws were full of barf and poo.  


While I was in the shower, he kept telling me what a good boy I was.  He washed my white fur with the blue Dawn Dish soap.  It really seems to bring that white fur out.  He had to wash under my mouth too.  He was pretty good about washing me, as he didn't get any water in my eyes or on my head.

Then he eventually let me out of the shower.  I made sure to shake on the way downstairs.

Tonya had to bring my kennel outside and use the garden hose to clean it.

Then the Big Guy went around the house with this stuff called febreze.  Anyways, it made the house smell good.

Tonya said, no more human food for me.

Afterwards, she made herself and the Big Guy an omlete.  She was going to give me some, but then the Big Guy spoke up and said, NO HUMAN FOOD.  So she put her left overs in a container and put it in the fridge.

I had a lot of fur clumped up in my barf.  I guess I am going to be groomed a lot more.  They have already removed a lot of my fur to start with.

Then, as were just about done cleaning up, they get a phone call.  It's about my non-furry memere.  I guess she isn't doing so well either.  Her neck was sore.  That could mean a heart attack.  But I guess they are taking care of her in the hospital.  The Big Guy hopes to get good news later on.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment