Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 11 August 2017

11/Aug/17 did I hear a cheese wrapper


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

It was really warm out yesterday.  I was so happy to be in my little pool.

The Big Guy did some chickenburgers on the grill yesterday.  Oh how they smelled so delicious.  Tonya didn't even give me a morsel of it.  Not even a little bite.

We didn't go for a walk cause of the heat.  Humans can sweat.  But even though Tonya can sweat, she doesn't like it when she does.  Then there is the Big Guy, he doesn't mind the heat so much.  But he really hates the cold.

I seen the Big Guy getting out his drill yesterday and he fixed up this bench.  So now he has two benches for when he is doing his BBQ.  How he loves to BBQ.

I know that the Big Guy would really love to make some new chairs for his front deck.  The ones that are there, they are starting to show their age.

The Big Guy also had to remove the screen from the front door.  I crashed into it and bent the frame a bit.  He said no more screen until I can stop being a puppy.  Of course he compares me to their previous dog, Sebastian.  He was a good dog for some things, but then not so nice for other stuff.  He didn't like other dogs at all.

The Big Guy is thinking about his chain saw.  He's got to fix it again.  The chain fell off the guide and he's got to take care of this tree that is between his property and Lorne's.  But to get to it, he has to go through Jim's yard.  I hope he wears his boots when he takes the tree down.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment