Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 9 August 2017

9/Aug/17 I stretch my back


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I could hear Tonya moving around upstairs and of course I really wanted to run upstairs.  But do you see what they do to me?



I can't run upstairs as they put the baby gate up and block it with a walking cane.

That means that I'm stuck DOWN stairs with the Big Guy.  He's nice and all that and he does pat me, but he doesn't love me the way that Tonya does.  Also, she allows me to chew on her.  The Big Guy doesn't go for any of that nonsense.

I was feeling a lot better yesterday.  I still had the poops though.  Guess that about does it for Human Food for me.

Did you see how much it rained yesterday.  Tonya said no walks yesterday due to me not being 100% just yet.  I don't think the Big Guy was all that upset, as it was raining out.

Yesterday Tonya made Sheppard's pie.  Not with potatoes on top, but cauliflower.  She also made a chicken zucchini enchilada.  She found that the sauce wasn't spicy enough so she added red pepper flakes.  That punched it up a bit.

They also bought a butternut squash.  The Big Guy was saying he got some ideas for that.  Guess we will see what he's up to on the weekend.  He likes doing some cooking videos on the weekend.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment