Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 6 August 2017

6/Aug/17 I'm not sharing this bone


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, Tonya and the Big Guy went to The Bone Store and got me a treat.  (Pssst, there is no such store, but don't tell Max)

I was so excited to get my new bone.  The Big Guy had to take it out of the plastic wrapper.  I could hardly wait.  I would have chewed on it with the plastic on.

While Tonya was cleaning the house, the Big Guy took me for a walk.  I didn't realize how far he was thinking of walking though.  Yesterday was the farthest at 2.4 km.  Today, he's talking about going for another long walk.  Not sure how long it is, but it's to The Boy's house.  That's where Craig, Haas and Terry lives.  I wonder if they are sleeping?  Guess we will find out.

Well, were just getting back from our walk.

Turns out, yesterday was only 2.37 km.  So it was ALMOST 2.4 km.


Today, however, it was a walk to The Boy's house and back.  It was 2.44 km.


 YIPPEE!  The Big Guy is certainly getting his walking in.  Then again, I'm getting my own walks.  Which is good for me.

We will see if his knee will keep supporting these longer walks.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment