Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 27 August 2017

27/Aug/17 I look like poop


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy was making his coffee this morning when I just laid out across the floor.  The Big Guy though, wow, Max looks like a giant turd.  So he took my picture.  Like, WTF?  That isn't nice.

They went grocery shopping and brought back some stuff that got my attention.  Especially the ham.  Oh I was sniffing that.  That was up until he put it in the freezer.  I can't sniff through the freezer door.

They also made this chicken stew with the remainder of the butternut squash.  They were smacking their lips saying how good it tasted.  It didn't take very long to make, so I wonder if he's going to make it again when my non-furry brother and my non-furry sister, Marcel and Kim come for a visit.  I think they are going to be taking my non-furry Memere here too.  I can't wait to see them all.

Yesterday the Big Guy took me for a walk while Tonya stayed home to clean the house.  She said that she could build two small dogs with the amount of fur that I've lost.  

The Big Guy gave me some chicken skin the other day and I got the diarrhea.  It wasn't nice.  He tried to pick it up, but he said it was like trying to pick up Jello.  Not good.  

They keep saying, no more human food for me, but I only have to wait a day or two and I get the human food after all.  Then my poops get loose and they say, NO MORE HUMAN FOOD.  They are such push overs.  I only need to stare at them when they are eating.  Not so much the Big Guy, he doesn't give in so easy.

I heard that the Big Guy is going to be making some beef and broccoli today.  Since they are on their no human food kick, I bet I'm not going to get any.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment