Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 17 August 2017

17/Aug/17 I'm dying here from another long walk


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did you know what those two humans did to me last night?  They walked me all the way to Bettie's again.  Only this time, it was in the reverse direction.  But I got to see a few new people at the restaurant and they were nice enough to get me a bucket-o-water again.

There is a guy that works with the Big Guy.  His name is Chad.  He talks to his wife about me quite often and how she really has to see me.  Well she works at Bettie's and her name is Krysta.  So last night, when I was getting my water and Tonya told her my name is Max.  She looks at them and says, "Are you Mitch and Tonya?"  Then she introduced herself and said that she was really happy that she was able to meet me.  Now she knows why Chad talks about me all the time.

The Big Guy didn't quite understand the walking application that they got on their cell phone.  It said that they walked less distance, but burned more calories this time.  But were talking something like 0.05 km less distance.  That's like the length of his driveway less.

There was a stand off in North Sydney yesterday.  Something about a man with a knife in a building and the police were all around the house.  This used to be in the first apartment where Floyd used to live on Caledonia.  So we made sure not to walk in that direction.

I don't think we will be going for a long walk tonight.  The Big Guy has a water blister on his foot.  I guess I'm lucky that happened, otherwise, we would probably be walking far again tonight.

Tonya emptied my pool and I couldn't cool my paws off when I got home.  But she did have my new water dish inside the house.  So I had a BIG drink from it.  I laid down to drink from the water dish, I was that tired.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment