Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 28 August 2017

28/Aug/17 I'm a pretzel, all twisted up


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yes, sleeping all twisted up is comfortable.  You should try it.

Did you see how far those two walked me yesterday?  I thought we were NEVER going to get home.


I got right into my pool to cool off my paws.  Here is the video.



When we stopped in at my non-furry brother's place, Terry said that he used to walk all around North Sydney.  Geesh, don't give the Big Guy any ides.  I'm sure he will want to try.

Did you see my video of me with my new bucket?  


It was a lot of fun!  

When the Big Guy gets up, he puts this "new" collar on me.  It is a training collar.  Not sure that I like it too much.  But when Tonya gets up, I can get over excited.  He wants to teach me to be calm and not so jumpy/barky.  If everyone can stay calm, we all win.

Today was the first day that I didn't get excited.  As a matter of fact, I didn't want to jump at all.  I can remember what the training collar felt like.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment