Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 4 August 2017

4/Aug/17 am I not aborable


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So yesterday we went for a longer walk than "normal".  Will these longer walks be the new "normal" for us?  We walked all the way to the bank, deposited a check and then walked back home again, taking a little bit longer route.  Not as long as last Saturday's walk, but just shy a few blocks.  So just under 2 km.

At one point, we were going up this "incline".  Tonya said it was a hill.  The Big Guy did NOT think it was a hill.  It was an "incline" at best.  Tonya said that her hips were hurting from the exertion.  I just plodded a long.  I would stop to sniff stuff and the Big Guy would tug on my collar to move along.

Oh and the check...  The Big Guy was in a Class Action law suit against Sylvania.  They put out a car headlight and charged too much for it.  Not sure if you ever remember seeing "Nighthawk" headlights.  Well he bought them for his green mini van that they had while living in Cole Harbour.  Before you ask, he's never met Sydney Crosby.

They had a completely fenced in back yard when they lived in Cole Harbour.  I am pretty sure I would have loved living there.  They used to go for drives to go see stuff.  They used to do winery tours.  Not sure that I would be allowed to do that with them.  But they used to take Sebastian, so why not me?

The weather isn't supposed to be so warm this weekend.  It is August, so I think that the hottest part of summer is behind us now.  We don't get overly hot here.  We live too close to the Atlantic Ocean.  That also means it doesn't get overly cold either in the winter.

If only we could go for a walk this morning.  All the garbage it put out for collection.  Oh the smells I could smell.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment