Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 22 August 2017

22/Aug/17 a face that mom loves


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday was a solar eclipse.  I'm not sure what the hype is all about.  We didn't see much of anything here in Cape Breton.

I heard my non-furry aunt, put tin foil across her sun glasses and put pin holes in the tin foil so that she could see the eclipse.  She said it didn't work.

I also heard that my non-furry memere arrived safe in Kingston Ontario.  She is visiting my non-furry brother and his family.

I got a bit of a change in my schedule yesterday.  Normally we go for walks in the afternoon.  Yesterday we went for our walk in the morning.  I head the Big Guy say that we will be walking again this morning.  Tonya says it's too hot in the afternoon to go for a walk.  To me, morning or afternoon, it doesn't matter that much to me.

The Big Guy wanted to watch this TV program called "Game Of Thrones" last night.  He kinda likes that show a lot.  But he also said that everyone dies on that show.  Must be hard to watch a show where you start liking a character and then they kill that person off the show.  But a lot of people watch it so it can't be all that bad.

Tonya wanted to sit outside last night.  But she got cold and wanted to come inside again.  The Big Guy was pretty happy about that as he got to play a new video game that Tonya bought him.  It is 4 board games.  Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit, Scrabble and Risk.  He hopes that Tonya would like to play as well and would like to get her an XBox controller for her.  He would like to get a few more board games so that she would play XBox with him.  Like Backgammon.  I know she likes that game and the Big Guy isn't so good at it.  He has downloaded a demo for the game to see if she will spend the $6.00 on the game.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment