Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 5 August 2017

5/Aug/17 got my ear to the ground so I can hear you moving around


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I tend to sleep in the back mud room of the house.  It's cooler on the floor.  Although if I were to move about 20 feet, I could have the ceiling fan in the kitchen keeping me cool.  Decisions, decisions.  A dog's job is never done.

We went for a good walk yesterday.  We walked almost to the waterfront.  But the Big Guy's knee was hurting him, so we cut the walk short.  Tonya didn't complain that we had to walk uphill again.

I know that my non-furry Memere has a knee brace now.  She hurt her knee dancing about 2 months ago.  She also got cortisone shots in her knee.  She said that shot didn't hurt too much.  But I wonder if she would walk with me during our walks?  I think she would.

We were sitting outside for a bit, but then the mosquitoes came for a visit.  They ruin EVERYTHING!

The Big Guy is in this new YouTube Collaboration.  They are calling it "Journey To Health version 2.0".  He seems pretty happy with it.  But he also tries to make a cooking video each week as well.  He seems concerned that he doesn't have an idea of what to make this week.  But he was talking about Brussel Sprouts.  So we will see what he has in mind.

Tonya and the Big Guy are supposed to go to a BBQ later today.  That means I will be home alone.  I would try to be a good doggie if I were to visit with them.  I bet they would have a lot of stuff that they could share with me.  NOM NOM NOM...

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment