Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 23 August 2017

23/Aug/17 I have a big tail that will knock stuff off coffee tables


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday Tonya was enjoying her morning coffee.  I say "was" as I got up, wagged my tail and the coffee cup flew off the end table and on to the floor.  She drinks her coffee black.  I am not sure what all the fuss is about.  It was OK, not good though.

Tonya read the blog from yesterday and seen that the Big Guy would like for her to have her own XBox controller.  She priced them and she is NOT getting a controller any time soon.  She said they are very expensive.  They are.  Wireless controllers are about $70.00.

We have gone for our walks in the morning.  There is a lot less people to see in the mornings.  But it means that Tonya can't sleep in when she walks me in the morning.

The Big Guy sprayed my leash with this sour apple stuff.  It still hasn't made me NOT biting my leash when we go for walks.  That doesn't make him happy.  I also jump when I'm biting on the leash.  He keeps saying that he is going to get me a training collar.  Not sure that I'm going to like that collar very much.  Actually, I'm sure that I'm going to hate it.

It's actually kinda warm out this morning.  So I am looking forward to my walk.  Tonya says that it's too warm in the afternoon to go for walks.  But she did buy me a new water bottle.  But the Big Guy says that it's too heavy to walk around with.  That would be for when we go to the dog park and I wouldn't be sharing my water with the other dogs.  Tonya is scared that they may have some disease that they could pass along to me.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment