Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 26 August 2017

26/Aug/17 I'm sexy and I know it


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

It's hard to contain all this handsomness.  But I try.  

I'm pretty sure that we are not going for a walk this morning.  Those two humans I live with...  they are hung over.  I seen the Big Guy eating some left over bacon.  He didn't share at all.  Not impressed with him at all.

It was raining yesterday afternoon.  This caught us all by surprise as the Big Guy was hoping to have a BBQ last night.  Instead, he pan fried his steaks.  On his cast iron skillet.  He really likes those cast iron pans he owns.

Tonya gave me a few pieces of her steak, but she didn't give me the bones.  Nooooo...  she threw them off the deck and guess who got them.  Sea Gulls.  They swooped down and gobbled the steaks bones up and then flew away.  Free loaders.

There is a canvas roof that is above the BBQ that's on the deck.  Well we had some big winds and the roof is finally coming apart.  Tonya said that we could probably sew it back up.  But the Big Guy has other ideas.  He wants to just remove that roof and put up some corrugated fiberglass for the roof.  He seems confident that he could make it work.  I will bet you that he will NOT want my help.

Looks like the Big Guy is going to go for a nap on the couch.  He needs his "quiet time".  We will see about that.  It could be "play time" and he just doesn't know it.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment