Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 3 August 2017

3/Aug/17 Oh grandma, what a big NOSE you have


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I can see you eating breakfast.  Are you going to share some of that toast?

We went for a walk all the way down town.  The Big Guy tends to haul me in closer when were walking on Commercial St.  But that's because there is a lot of people there.  Now, were not talking like New York City amount of people.  Just where I'm such a big dog, I tend to scare people that are not ready to see me.

On yesterday's walk, I was only patted by 2 other people.  There was a different couple and they looked at me, but didn't pat me.  She seemed kinda scared of me.

A lot of people are saying that I got sick cause of the ham bone that Tonya gave me to chew on.  The Big Guy seen the bone on the back deck and he threw it in the driveway.  Then a seagull came by and tried to have it.  But he dropped it on the road in front of my house.  Then a car came along and run the bone over.  Then a few more came by and the bone is crushed into the ground.  There is only bits and pieces left of the bone.

Yesterday Tonya was waiting for me to poop while we were out on our walk.  But no poops.  I am still "recovering" from being sick on Monday.  I will have a GIANT poop ready for her later on.

The Big Guy has been good to his word and hasn't fed me anything but kibble.  Tonya's been almost crying as she WANTS to give me some table scraps, but says that she doesn't want to make me sick again.  I'm sure she will give in soon enough.  We will see if that makes me sick or not.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment