Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 29 August 2017

29/Aug/17 stop looking at my bum


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday morning, we ONLY went for a 2 K walk.  I was pretty happy to get home.  Tonya put me out on the deck and I went to stand in my pool to cool off my paws.

But when it was time for the Big Guy to go to work, he screwed up and he left the keys to the house inside his jacket.  But his jacket was hanging up inside the locked house.  So he got to go for a second walk yesterday morning.

This meant that Tonya had to walk home.

The Big Guy had one of his co-workers drive him home.

But because Tonya wasn't wearing very good shoes for walking, she got a blister on the walk home.  She was asking if the Big Guy wanted to go for a second walk yesterday, but he said "NO".  Guess he felt he already did his second walk.

The Big Guy got me this new training collar.  When we start our walk, I tend to jump and grab the leash.  I had NO DESIRE to do that yesterday.  He didn't use the static discharge, only the tone.  But it was enough to get my attention and I didn't want him to push the OTHER button.  He was rather happy and gave me praise for not jumping and biting on the leash.

We got Tropical Storm Irma coming to visit Nova Scotia.  Not too much rain.  Not like the amounts they got in Texas.  Boy someone's going to get an ear full on that storm.  First off, they told people to stay home.  Then their homes went underwater.  That's bad.  We're lucky, we live on a hill, well, not really a hill, but an elevated position.  Not likely to get flooded where we live.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment