Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 30 August 2017

30/Aug/17 I will chew my bone way over here


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Each time I've got it into my head to jump up and chew on my leash, I hear this annoying tone in my ears.  I stop and try to find out where it's coming from.  Then I go to chew again, and there is this sound again.  When I don't chew, or jump, there isn't any tone.  I wonder if I should STOP chewing on my leash and jumping on the humans?

The Big Guy was saying that he got a message from my non-furry brother.  Turns out they will not be coming to visit this weekend.  They have been on the road a lot this week.  Their car doesn't run on air (although part of it does, it mixes it with fuel, I'm smart).  They had to drive all the way to Toronto and drop off my non-furry cousin at Art College.  I will have to wait till October to see them.  They will be having turkey I bet.  I wonder if they would share any turkey with me?

Tonya was cooking up this new thing that she cooks.  It doesn't really have a name.  But I was watching what she puts in it.  Some things, like the sausage, I would love to have.  Same with the cheese.  Nom nom nom.

We went for a long walk yesterday.  I've been sniffing places where I've peed before.  I see that other dogs have peed there too.  Not happy with that.  So I peed on those places again.

It's getting cooler at nights.  I like the cool on my fur.  I am not a doggie that likes the heat too much.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment