Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 16 August 2017

16/Aug/17 I was being patted, what do you want


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Last night, we went for a "reasonable" walk.  Not those long route marches that we've been going on lately.  Tonya has been talking about bring water with us during these walks.  The Big Guy says no cause that is "dead weight" that someone has to carry.  I can get a drink when I get home.  Now if we were gone for a few hours walking (shudders at the thought), then that would be different.

The Big Guy fixed this rat trap that fell apart the other day.  He didn't see any rats in the trap, but one of the hinges came off the board.  So yesterday, he took the time to put it all back together.  He put more peanut butter on the trap and reset it.  He's been getting a lot of them (rats) lately.

Tonya and the Big Guy had BBQ'ed steak last night.  You should have seen the Big Guy eating the meat off the bones.  In the past, I would have got at least 1 of the bones.  But not this time.  I tried getting the bones from Tonya's plate, but she surprised me and pushed her plate towards the Big Guy.  He collected the bones and to my surprise, put them into the green bin.

They also cooked up some chicken wings on the BBQ.  They smelled good too.  But instead of leaving them on the counter, he put them in the microwave.  Like what the hell?  He's never done that before.

Oh...  he must be remembering the hot dogs that I ate.

Life is going to be tough.  Kibbles and water for the old dog.  Sigh...

I seen Bailey yesterday on our walk.  She was in her back yard.  It's fenced in.  They have another dog there, but he isn't all that nice.  He snapped at me.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment