Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 31 July 2017

31/Jul/17 is it winter yet? I'm hot.


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

WOW, over 16,000 blog views.

Did I tell you that the Big Guy was trimming the hedges?  He was.  I've been trying to chew on the hedges as much as possible.  Tonya said that she would like to see the hedges gone.  I'm not sure what she would put in it's place.  

But the Big Guy hit a wire with his hedge trimmer.  Now it makes a funny noise when it's running.  I'm sure he will look at the hedge trimmer and see if anything got bent.  If it is not able to be fixed, well he has two other hedge trimmers.  Imagine that, the guy has THREE hedge trimmers.

Yesterday I got a ham bone.  It wasn't a huge bone either.  Tonya did a boiled ham up.  After she cut the meat off the bone, I got to have the bone that was left inside it.  It was yummy.  It is still on the deck.

At one point, they also made the Cherry Cheesecake.  One of them didn't eat it all.  I got to have some of it in over my kibble.  Well, I can understand why they love this so much.  It was really good!

We went for a walk last night.  Bailey seen me and jumped up on the door to look at me in her front yard.  I would almost think she misses me.  I know I think of her often.  Something "clicked" in the Big Guy's knee and the walk got cut short.  It's kinda weird.  He has to walk farther to build up the strength in his knee, but it also hurts him when he does walk farther.  It's a vicious circle.

When they got home, he only wanted to put his knee up.

They had fireworks last night. It lasted 7 minutes.  I wasn't scared of the fireworks.  It was loud, but other than that, I wasn't scare.  It got really loud at the end.  The fireworks are part of Bar Town Days celebrations.  Tonya said if it wasn't for the tree across the street, we could have seen them.


Yesterday the Big Guy made a mess with the water under the cupboard.  He eventually got it all fixed up.  But he wasn't too happy.  He said that he broke the cold water fitting.  I bet he is super glad it wasn't the hot water he was screwing with.  He did a post on Facebook about it.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment