Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 19 April 2017

19/Apr/17 scratch me right there... ahhhh...


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday I didn't get to go for a walk.  The Big Guy's knee was really sore and Tonya isn't feeling all that well.  Also, it was really cold out for the humans.  They have to put on jackets and gloves.  Me, I just go outside as is.

I think that the Big Guy is finished moving my videos over to my YouTube Channel.

I heard the Big Guy is going to be frying some balogna for breakfast.  I wonder how much I have to bug Tonya for her to give me some of her breakfast?  She can be a push over at times.

Did you notice how the balogna is getting smaller, but the price is staying the same.  One time, they used to be able to buy a roll of balogna with a capital "B".  It was almost so big around, that you needed a chef's knife to take a slice.  Now, it's like you only need a paring knife.

With the weather being so cold, the ground isn't thawing out.  This means more delays for me to get the fence installed in my back yard.  I wish that they could install it so that I could run around and play in the yard.  To think, all the holes I could be digging.

Only a few more days and the Big Guy is going to be getting my non-furry sister, and her husband, from the airport.  They are going to be visiting for a week.  I never met them before, so it will be nice to have new people to play with.  I wonder if they could take me for a walk?

I shared my photos from June of 2016.  Here is the pictures of July 2017.



Did you enjoy the music?  Some catchy right?

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment