Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 16 April 2017

16/Apr/17 Happy Easter everyone


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This one is really nice.  I think I will keep her.

The Big Guy created a new YouTube channel for me.  He says that he has to move all my videos over to that channel and it's no easy task.  It has to be done, one by one.  BUT, once it's done, then I have to get subscribers.  Oh well, we will see how that will work.  But one job at a time.  Then he will be able to "Brand" me.  YIPPEE!

My humans are inviting their family over for Easter dinner.  The Big Guy is cooking up a ham right now.  I can't wait to get into that bone.  He always seems to give me the ham bone when he is done cutting up the ham.  Nom nom nom.

Then he is going to be cooking a turkey.  I don't get to chew on the bones of the turkey.  They always put those bone in the green bin.  Talk about BORING...

We went for a walk yesterday and as we were walking, someone stopped to say hello.  They wanted to know, what kind of dog I am.  Well I am a doggie dog.  Tonya told him that I am a Bernese Mountain Dog.  But my name is Max, not Bernese.  What kind of stories is she telling people?

The Big Guy is also going to be cooking potaotes, turnips, carrots, sweet potatoes, gravy and stuffing.  He said that he can't have any of that stuff.  At least not just yet.  He says that he wants to loose 200 pounds in 3 years.  He is down 27 pounds so far.  So I want him to keep doing what he is doing to loose his weight.  I want him to stick around for a LONG time.

Here is a video of me playing with the Big Guy.  Hope you enjoy it.  It's on my new channel.



Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment