Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 22 April 2017

22/Apr/17 got a new rubber chicken today


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Oh wait, I do NOT have a rubber chicken after about 10 minutes.





So much for that $3.00.

I wonder what she is going to buy me next?

We only went for a short walk yesterday.  The Big Guy's knee is really sore.  But as he continues to loose weight, we should be able to go for longer walks.

I got to meet a new doggie last night.  She was nice.  Her owner thought that she owned a big dog.  That was until she met me.  Her dog was about 75 pounds.  I am taller than that. I tried to sniff her a few times and she didn't like that too much.  She showed me her teeth.

Yesterday the Big Guy made breakfast for Tonya and she didn't see it in the microwave.  

When the Big Guy gets up, he turns on his computer and then puts on the coffee.  He will pour himself a coffee and then put the remainder of the coffee in a thermos.  Otherwise the coffee would be stale and burnt by the time Tonya gets up.

So when she got up, she normally pours herself a coffee and puts it in the microwave.  Well this time, she found the coffee was hot enough.  So she didn't see the breakfast that the Big Guy did for her.

Last night, when she got home, she wanted a coffee.  Of course, that is when she seen the breakfast.  So she heated it up and put it in my food bowl.  So I had scrambled eggs and fried bologna.

I have posted the pictures of June, July and August.  This is the September video.



I hope you enjoy my pictures.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment