Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 4 April 2017

4/Apr/17 someone at the door? Listen to the sound of my people!



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

We didn't go for a walk yesterday.  The Big Guy had to work till 9 pm from home.  So even though I could see him, he wasn't allowed to leave his computer desk.  I got a few scratches and a few pats.  Then I would bug Tonya.  I bugged her a LOT.

I keep loosing my toys under the chair that she sits in.  I will try to get my toys, but ultimately, Tonya has to get up and move the chair so that I can get my toys.  I wonder if she took the legs off the chair, would my toy still go behind it?

There was an older man that got hit on the highway this past weekend.  They said that he died after being hit by a truck.  There are some people that aren't too impressed with that guy for being on the highway with his bike.  There isn't a lot of details about the accident.  I know the weather was pretty nice outside when it happened.  Then they had to shut down the causeway, which meant that people were stuck coming from and going to Cape Breton Island for about 6 hours.  I wonder if anyone really knows that your not supposed to be on a controlled access highway, like the Trans Canada Highway.

The Big Guy just looked it up and I guess the only point that guy would have been able to get over to Cape Breton Island, is by the highway that he was on when he got hit.

I bet his family must be so sad.

But he was fit as a fiddle.  Just like those joggers that die of a heart attack when out running.  When it's your time to go, you don't have a lot of choice.

I would rather that the Big Guy be a little heavier, but stay safe and not do stuff like that.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment