Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 23 April 2017

23/Apr/17 Snow in April



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.


Why is it snowing this late in April?  Yes, I know that I live in Canada, but isn't Spring here?  I can see the flowers coming up when we go for walks.  Tonya says how pretty the flowers are and I am told not to walk though the flowers.






The Big Guy keeps saying how he is going to get me a chain leash.  That should stop me from biting on the leash when we first start out walks.

Yesterday we only went for a short walk.  The Big Guy's knee was really sore, but we still went.  Tonya says how proud she is of him.

Today, he has to build this bacon weave sandwich thing.  I wonder if he is going to video tape it?  If yes, he has to clean up the kitchen a little bit first.  Tonya made supper last night and there is stuff in the sink that has to be put away first.  The Big Guy was SO happy that she made supper last night.  His knee was really hurting him.  I wonder if it's because of the snow?  He says that when a storm is coming in, his knee will let him know.

Only 2 more sleeps before my non-furry sister comes for a visit with her husband Gerry.  I hope they like big dogs.  If they decide to sit on my love seat...  there's going to be an issue...




I often think that the love seat is MINE.

Have you been watching my photo collection videos?  Today will be my September pictures.




Pretty good stuff eh?

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment