Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 3 April 2017

3/Apr/17 I see rain in the forecast


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

There isn't as much snow falling as what was forecasted.  Then again, that could be because it was snowing most of the day yesterday and some would melt.  Then it would snow again.  Melt again, so on and so on.  But last night, the snow that fell, well, it didn't melt.

But I seen that there is rain in the forecast this week.  I know that the Big Guy will REALLY like that.

Tonya got a phone call yesterday.  There was a sighting of a Bernese Mountain Dog that was running around Blowers at Pierce street.  Tonya told Paul (the caller) that I was in my kennel and that they were about to go shopping.

So they went to see if they could find the dog.  It wasn't hard.  Turns out, it's my little friend, Max who lives in the big yellow house at the corner of Blowers and Pierce.  Because of all the snow that has fallen, he was able to get over his fence.  So he was running around sniffing stuff.  Not sure that the owner knew he was outside.

They went shopping and said that they would buy me a treat.  You should see what they got me.  It isn't a bone, but a nylon chew that tastes like chicken.  It is really tough too.  I've been chewing on it for a couple hours and I haven't been able to break it yet.

Then I seen what else they bought.  I got my old dog food back.  The other stuff may have been better for me, but it didn't taste so good.  Also, because the kibbles were smaller, they would fall out the side of my mouth.  You should see how many kibbles the Big Guy has crushed by just walking around.

Tonya made these cheese muffins last night.  They are supposed to be good for them.  But they have cheese in them.  I jumped up on the counter for a sniff.  I got yelled at.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment