Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 29 April 2017

29/Apr/17 let's dance


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So as you can see in this picture, I am taller than Tonya.

There was so many visitors yesterday.  Of course Linda and Jerry are visiting from Winnipeg.  But later in the day, my non-furry Memere came for a visit.  She brought her neighbor Fran with her for the drive.  She lives in Moncton New Brunswick.  Then, Floyd, Mylynne and Colby came for a visit.  WOW!  I have all kinds of friends out there.

They had some of the Big Guy's ribs.  Boy did they ever have a treat.  But Colby left all kinds of meat on his ribs and guess who got to enjoy that.  ME!  They were so good!

The Big Guy did two sets of ribs.  One was with a sugared rub and a sugared BBQ sauce.  The other, no sugar.  There was lots of sugared ribs for those folks that are not doing the Keto Way Of Eating.  

Have you seen the Big Guy lately?  He has lost 34 pounds.  That is more than 1/3 of me.

Yesterday Linda, Jerry and Tonya went to South Bar, Victoria Mines, Donkin, and other places.  Can you believe, they left me home?  Today, they are going to go visit The Cabot Trail and they are leaving me home.  Not enough room in the car.  OK, I do take up some room in the car.  Well, a lot of room in the car.

But they better bring home pictures for me to enjoy.

Talking of pictures, here is the pictures from January 2017.



Did you enjoy this month's collection?

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment