Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 1 April 2017

1/Apr/17 why do I live where the air is so cold


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

It really didn't snow all that much yesterday, but the winds!  WOW!  Now there is huge snow drifts all around the house.  Inside one of the snow drifts in the green bin where they put stuff that I am not supposed to eat.

The Big Guy said that he will be going outside and he will be using his snow blower to clean up his driveway.  Most of it is already done, but this is just to widen it and to move some of the other snow that he finds in in the way.  He still has to make a patch for the mail man so he can get mail.

Yesterday I did something really bad.  Tonya made this chicken with mayonnaise and parmesan cheese.  After she put the chicken in the oven, well, I could smell the mayonnaise and the parmesan cheese.  She put the mixing bowl in the sink.  I jumped up and I put my nose in the sink and licked the bowl clean.  Do you know what gave me away?  My collar.  It has a metal clip and it was clicking on the sink.  Well Tonya let out a yell when she came around the corner.

Not to worry, I cleaned the bowl so good, she could have put it back under the counter.

Tonya said that she needs eyes in the back of her head to keep an eye on me.

I seen some bacon in the sink, so I know that they are going to have some bacon and eggs for breakfast.  They don't always share though.  I know the Big Guy, well, he rarely ever shares his stuff.  Tonya will share.  Some times I don't give her a choice.  She will bring something to the living room to eat while she is watching TV.  I will jump up on her and put my mussel right in her plate.  Then she yells at me.  Something about being put "in my house".  I pretend like I don't know what that means.

Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment