Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 26 April 2017

26/Apr/17 I got a rope and we can play tug-of-way


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

First off, I need to apologize to Jerry.  I was spelling his name incorrectly.  I thought it was short for Gerald.  So Gerry.  But it's Jerry, like Jerry Seinfeld.

So I got to see Linda and Jerry.  They are both so nice.  They didn't realize how big I am.  They both said that the pictures don't do me justice.

I also got a new leash.  Not a metal chain one that the Big Guy wanted to get, but a nylon one.  I can still chew on it.  But it's kind of a yellow/orange leash.  Apparently it glows when car lights hit it.  But it's a harness and leash in one.  It is a lot easier to put on than my other leash.  The Big Guy liked it as it gave him a lot of control over me.

We only went for a short walk yesterday.  The Big Guy didn't want to overwhelm Linda and Jerry with a long walk.  Now, perhaps they could have walked the longer walk.  I guess we will not know just yet.

Linda had spaghetti squash for the first time last night.

She said that she wants to have a lobster.  Not sure what that is.  I hear it has claws.  Aren't paws better than claws?

So this is my October collections of pictures.  Pretty soon, we will be all caught up in the pictures.




Nice collection of pictures eh?

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment