Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 14 April 2017

14/Apr/17 look at me, I'm the flying Nun


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So last night, Tonya is really upset.  She is trying to watch the hockey game and there is too many shows being taped on the DVR.  Finally she had enough and stopped taping the Big Bang Theory so that she would be able to watch her hockey game.  The Big Guy went to bed at the end of the second period of the game.

Turns out the team she was rooting for, ended up loosing anyways.  The other team was expected to win and they did.

So everyone seems to be upset that this guy got bumped off this airplane.  The Big Guy says that they should stop listening to what is going on Facebook, and they should read the fine print on their ticket.

I bet people would be really upset if the police were to ticket anyone that goes just a little bit over the speed limit on the highway.  I am talking about 101 kph and you get a ticket when the speed limit is 100.  Would it be dumb?  You would think so, but your still speeding.

Today is Good Friday.  A very long time ago, there was a guy that was getting a lot of other people upset.  They put him up on a cross to die.  He lasted a couple days before he passed away.

I didn't get to go on a walk yesterday as the Big Guy had to work late and I am too hyper for Tonya to walk me.  I jump and pull when I am on my leash.  My non-furry Memere said that they should watch Ceasar Milan to see how to walk me.  I wouldn't get to sniff anything if I had to walk with that guy.  I am glad that the Big Guy lets me sniff stuff when we are out.  I heard him tell Tonya, when I am sniffing stuff, it gives him a "little rest" from walking.  But then he wants to go and he gives my leash a tug.  So I walk a bit until I get something new to smell.  That gives him another "little rest".

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment