Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 27 April 2017

27/Apr/17 your sitting on my love seat


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I get to play with Linda and Jerry.  They seem pretty nice people.  They will play with me a lot.  But because I am so strong, they can't walk me.  I tend to take off and I will not listen to verbal commands too much.  They ask me to sit, and I will ignore that.  Unless they are holding an apple, then I will sit.  It has to be on MY terms, not theirs.

I think that my non-furry Memere is going to be coming down for a visit tomorrow.  Then she will be leaving on Saturday.  I will have to try to be a good boy, otherwise, Tonya will be putting me in my house (Other word for "kennel").  I don't make it easy for her.  Yesterday she got my collar and I thought she wanted to play tug-of-war.  I found out the difference when she put me in the kennel.

Yesterday the Big Guy got on the scaled and he is down to 366.  So that is 34 pounds lost.  I am so glad for him.

They also went to see the Dr and he is pretty happy with the test results.  Everything came back normal or in the improved area.  Only one item is concerning him and that is his sugar.  It was 6.2.  But they both agreed, with more weight loss, means that he will be out of the danger zone.

So yesterday was my October pictures.  Today is the November pictures.



Did you enjoy that?  I know that you can see the difference in each photo.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment