Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 28 April 2017

28/Apr/17 humans take off their jackets for Spring


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday when Linda and Jerry took me out on the deck, it was so warm outside, they didn't have to wear their jackets.  They sat outside for a long time.  But I was so warm.  Jerry got me a bowl of water and then I promptly knocked it out of his hands.  I can be an ass like that.

Last night, they went for a walk, but the Big Guy, well his knee was really sore.  He only managed a little walk with me.  But Linda, Jerry and Tonya went for a bigger walk.  When Tonya got home, she got me a small bowl of water.  Of course, I had some, then dumped it out and ran away with the bowl.  I wouldn't want people to think that I wasn't an ass.

My non-furry Memere is coming for a visit and she is taking Fran with her.  She was nice.  I wonder what they are going to think of me.  I am mostly grown up now.  I bet they are going to talk and talk and talk.  I will have to be bad to get their attention.

Linda and Jerry got the Big Guy this gaming headset.  He is all happy with it.  I am pretty sure that Tonya is going to be happy with it.  Now, he will be able to play his games and she will not have to listen to the BOOM BOOM BOOM of the base coming thought the TV.

I got another video for you to watch...  This time, it's the December picture collection.  



I hope you were able to enjoy that.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment