Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 2 April 2017

2/Apr/17 ten more cm of snow today. REALLY??


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So the Big Guy is getting ready to take me for a walk.  You can see the icicles hanging from the roof.  They aren't as bad as what was on the other side of the roof.






They eventually fell down.  Of course it made a HUGE thump when it fell.  Tonya was so worried that they snow and ice would fall into the window and smash it.  We were lucky that it didn't do that.

Tonya said that she wants to take me for a walk today before the snow starts falling.  Another 10 cm of snow is in the forecast for today.

Tonya said that they should have gone shopping yesterday.  But when she took her sister shopping, she said that the grocery store was nuts.  They actually had to wait to get a grocery cart.

I heard the Big Guy saying that he is going to make a ham and cheese omelette.  I know that means he is going to make one for Tonya as well.  So that means that I am going to get some.  She always feeds me what ever she is having.  The Big Guy says that she shouldn't do that.  But she doesn't listen to him.  I just bug her and buy her till she finally gives in.  I don't bug the Big Guy when he is eating.  He gives me a look that says, he is going to butcher me and put me on the grill if I don't stop bugging him.

I got to see another doggie when we were out walking.  The lady that was walking him said that she though her dog was big.  That was until she seen me.  Then she knew that she only has a medium sized dog.



When we got home from our walk, I jumped up on the love seat so that I could relax.

Well, I must go as the Big Guy wants to check the weather.  They can forecast the hour when the snow is going to start falling.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment