Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 9 April 2017

9/Apr/17 the snow is melting


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy decided to take me for a walk.  But he forgot to take my poopie bags with him.  So while we are walking, I took a poo.  He had to go across the street to this store and ask for a bag and then we went back and he was able to pick up the poop and take it home with him.

It seems strange.  Thursday, before the temperature went above zero, there snow was covering the front hedge.  Now, there is hardly any snow on the front lawn and the snow that was covering the hedge, is melted and gone.

Tonya said that she is going to be calling the "fence people" to get it installed soon.

They were going to have BBQ'ed steak last night, but they got a chill sitting outside.  So they had their steak done in the cast iron skillet.  The Big Guy didn't mind cooking it inside.

They cleaned off the back deck yesterday.  The Big Guy says that he will have to get out the power washer to clean it off.  I wonder if they are going to paint the deck this year.  They have a lot of stuff going on this summer.  They are talking about getting new windows and siding.  That is going to be a big job.

The Big Guy is thinking about removing the lattice work that is on the back decks and replacing it with straight boards.  Otherwise, I could eventually break though the lattice and hide under the deck.  ha ha  Wouldn't that surprise them.  They would think that I ran away and I would be hiding under the deck.

The Big Guy said that he is going to be making beef jerky sticks.  I wonder if he will share them with me.  Probably not.  He will probably say that they are too spicy for me, or something like that.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment