Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 11 April 2017

11/Apr/17 go back to bed, it's still early


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I got a friend that lives in Toronto and his name is Keiffer.  Keidfer was 6 and a 1/2 years old.  He had to be put down.  He got too old really quick.  That is the problem with our breed.  We live life too fast.  His owner is really sad.

Good bye Keiffer, save a dog bone for me up there in doggie heaven.

Then there is my brother Odin.  He lives in Gagetown.  He got steak for his birthday.  Well, not one steak, but two steaks.

I got a hamburger that Tonya made.  It was some good, let me tell you!

Guess who got new sneakers yesterday.  The Big Guy!  Now he has two pairs of sneakers.  Now, when one pair gets wet, he doesn't have that as an excuse not to walk me.

The Big Guy has a sore back the last few days.  He figures that it's his kidneys.  They are working over time being on this Keto Way Of Eating.  Tonya is making him go see the Dr and see if he is OK to stay on that diet.  He may just need to watch his calorie intake.  That and walk me.  Calorie in and calorie out.  That's the name of the game.  I hope he feels better soon.  It's getting nicer out all the time.

I am pretty sure that once the fence gets put in the back yard, there is going to be some stuff that is going to be moved.  Like Tonya's little water fountain.  If she doesn't move it, there is a good chance I will knock it over.  Either that, or I will try to drink out of it and she says that the water us yucky in it.

Then there is the "emergency" logs that the Big Guy has been keeping by the fence.  Pretty sure they are going to have to go somewhere else too.  Last year, I was using them as chew toys.  Perhaps he will put them in the garage where everything else seems to go.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment