Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 10 April 2017

10/Apr/17 I am 1 year old TODAY!


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy asked Tonya if she would like to come with us to the Doggie Park.  They put me in the car and opened up the sun roof.  Since the cage wasn't in the way, I was able to stand on the center arm rest between the two front seats and stick my head out the roof of the car.

I certainly did get a lot of smiles as people would recognize that it was a LIVE doggie that had it's head looking out the roof.  While we were at a stop light, some guy pulled up in a truck and started talking to me.  He said that now that he's seen that, he's seen it all now.

We finally got to the dog park and I was so excited.  We went inside and the other dogs ran right up to me.  I got to sniff them all.  There was a smaller doggie and she didn't really want too much to do with me.  But I was able to run and run and run.  Then there was the mud.  I did have white fur on the bottom of my legs.  But when I was done running around, that fur was black with mud.  The Big Guy tried to walk me in a snow bank to get some of the mud off me.

But I had so much fun.  I hope to go back, again and again.



As we were leaving, Tonya put a blanket on the back seat and then put up the cage in the car.

We got home, they put me in the shower.  I didn't mind too much.  They had a bit of a tough time convincing me to go into the tub.  But I went.  Then I just stood there, in the tub, while they showered me.

After I got dried off, I slept a lot.

They said that they will be taking me back there again, only next time, they hope that the ground will be dryer.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment