Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 18 April 2017

18/Apr/17 and turn to the right


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy has finished moving over all my videos to YouTube and has even created a few more.  Each month, there is a collection of photos that he put together with music.  This way, it will stay on YouTube for a LONG time.  Not sure that I will be famous or anything like that.

I hear that he will be doing a few channels.  But they may not be of me.  What else could me be doing?

Did you see what he did last Saturday night?  He was cooking beef jerky and afterwards, he turned on the self clean oven.  WHAT A MESS!  ...  and the smoke.  OMG!




They had to open the front and back door, hoping to get the smoke out of the house.

The Big Guy got a new knee brace yesterday from Wal-Mart.  It doesn't fit all that well.  But he is still walking me.  So good for him.  

They were complaining how cold it was outside.  I didn't think so.  When we were out walking, a lady came up to me and started patting me.  She didn't know what breed I was.  I am a Dog breed.  What more do you need to know?  Tonya told her that I am a Bernese Mountain Dog and that I am from Switzerland.  Ah...  I don't think so...  I am from Bertrand New Brunswick, which is pretty close to Bathurst.

It snowed last night.  Not a lot.  Just enough to remind us...  HEY!  You still live in Canada!  It will snow here in April.

This weekend, Tonya and the Big Guy will be putting stuff out for Big Garbage.  I know that there is a lot of stuff that the Big Guy would love to put out.  Stuff that will NEVER be used again.  But some of it has sentimental value.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment