Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 13 April 2017

13/Apr/17 a week ago, we had a blizzard, now... no snow


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I can't sit on these computer chairs.  I am just too big for them.

The Big Guy has this walk application that he has on the smart phone.  Well last night he forgot to turn it off when they got home.  It said that it took him 1.5 hours to walk 1.4 kilometers.

When we were out for our walk last night, I met a new friend.  His name is Charlie.  I was sniffing Charlie in some of his boy parts and he didn't like that too much.  He barked at me and I backed away, right into the Big Guy's sore knee.  We continued on for the walk, but he was in a lot of pain after that.  He is going to have to rest up before I go on another walk.

Pretty sure I am not going for a walk tonight as the Big Guy has to work 11 hours today.  I am pretty sure that's a long time.  I get lonely when he walks out of the room.  I can't imagine how long 11 hours is.  But Tonya will be with me.  So I will get to jump and chew on her while he is at work.

As I am looking outside, there is a lot of fog.  Fog means what ever snow is left, will be melted.  The Big Guy hopes that he can take the snow blower and put it away for the season.  That wouldn't upset him at all if he had to do that.

The Big Guy was watching Survivor last night.  One of the guys on the show, he is transgender.  The Big Guy just doesn't understand what that means.  I tried to tell him.  I am a dog.  But there are other dogs out there, they feel like they are a cat.  They think like a cat.  They wish that they were a cat.  But everyone sees them as a dog.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment