Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 24 April 2017

24/Apr/17 let me type my own blog


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So the snow that we got yesterday, it melted.  But I did see a friend of the Big Guy post a video of where he was outside with his John Deere lawn tractor with the snow blower attachment, blowing the snow.  The Big Guy just let his snow melt.

We also got to go for a walk, later in the day.  We did a new route and I got to sniff new stuff.  Tonya was so worried as there was broken glass where we were walking.  Not sure that the Big Guy is going to take me in that direction again.  If he does, it will be via a different direction and one that doesn't have broken glass along the way.

But during our walk, I got to see Colleen, that's Geoff's mom.  Plus, I also got to see Joanne, that's the Big Guy's Doctor's wife.  She was out walking by herself.  Tonya says that she walks about 8 to 10 km a day.  So far, the Big Guy is lucky if he can walk about 1.5 km.  His knee gets pretty sore when he does walk that far.

The Big Guy was hoping to keep his weight under 370 this weekend and guess what...  He did it!  I am so proud of him.  He hopes to loose 200 pounds in the next few years.

One more sleep and Linda and Gerry are going to be here.  I bet they are going to stay up late watching TV.  The Big Guy always gets up early.  So he is going to have to keep quiet.  No worries, I will bark to make them get out of bed.

They were hoping that they will be able to go drive The Cabot Trail.  The Big Guy is going to have to upload his dash cam to YouTube for people to see what the drive it like.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment