Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 6 April 2017

6/Apr/17 I got two feet, one two...



Good morning Cape Breton.
Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I got two new friends.  They live in Indiana.  That is a long walk from here let me tell you.  This is Bootielcous.  Boo Boo for short.


This is his sister BB


I wonder if the Big Guy would drive me there for a play date?

So we went for another LONG walk last night.  When the Big Guy got home, he was pretty sore.  He has an arthritic knee and although the walking is good for him, he is also in a lot of pain.  But he needs to loose the weight so that it doesn't hurt as much.

It's a vicious cycle.

Last night, Tonya tried to make a Keto Grilled Cheese Sandwich.  She got distracted and then she could smell smoke.  The sandwich got a bit burnt.  She said that she isn't used to cooking with Cast Iron and that it can get super hot.  

I'm not allowed to have coffee, but why does Tonya have to have one before she will play with me in the morning?  I greet her as she comes down the stairs.  I am always happy to see her.  Then she will get upset when I try to get in her lap.

The Big Guy was looking in the forecast and he said that there really isn't alot of snow in the forecast.  That the temperature is going up and starting next week, it will be in the double digits.  

I need the ground to melt so that the new fence can get installed.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment