Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 12 April 2017

12/Apr/17 oh was that paper important


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

We went for the longest walk yesterday.  The Big Guy took a Tylenol before we left so that his back wouldn't hurt as much.  But I still tugged a lot.  Like his back wasn't hurting.  He said that his toes were being mashed into the front of his sneakers as he was trying to hold me back.

But I got to meet a new dog while we were out walking.  His owner said that he is mixing me up with another Bernese Mountain Dog.  When he seen me from far, he was really excited to see me.  But when he was able to sniff me, he knew it wasn't his old friend.  That I am someone new.  But we sniffed each other and then kept on walking.

A lot of the snow has melted and I am able to get new smells from the ground.  It is so exciting when I am out for walks.

My non-furry Memere said that the Big Guy should watch Ceasar Milan and how to walk me.  I walk just fine.  Every so often, I will forget that I am on a leash and I will want to really sniff something new.  Like a tree or a lamp post and I will try to run.  Then I realize that I am also trying to pull the Big Guy along with me.  Right now, he wins cause he weighs more than me.

I have been trying to pee on stuff to mark my walks.  So far, I am not able to pee on everything.  I use up all my pee at the beginning of the walk.  At the end of the walk, I am sure there is only a few dribbles that is coming out.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment