Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 8 April 2017

8/Apr/17 it's been a year ago that my non-furry Pepere went to heaven


Good morning Cape Breton.


Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I didn't go for a walk last night.  The Big Guy said that he doesn't like to walk in the rain.  Tonya called him a name, something to do with a small kitty cat.  But his knee was hurting him.  His arthritis was acting up a bit.  I am hoping he will take me for a walk today.

A lot of the snow that fell, is now dirty and it has been melting fast.  That means that there is going to be a lot of mud on the ground when I am out for my walk.  Tonya isn't going to like that very much.

Yesterday, Tonya had a coffee that had sugar in it.  Well she hasn't had much sugar in the past 3 months.  She fell really jittery after she drank it.  It was something like a cappuccino coffee that you get in the Keurig Cups.  She found out it had 7 grams of sugar and 17 carbs.  That is pretty much her carb allotment for the day.

The Big Guy said it wasn't a good week for weight loss for him.  He actually put on some weight.  Tonya thinks it could be the ham he was eating.  Full of salt and salt makes you retain fluid.  So now the ham is gone, so...  he is going to see if he is going to loose weight.  He hasn't been cheating, so he can't see any other reason.  Guess they will find out.

In a few more days, I will be one year old.  Do I get cake like the humans do on their birthday?

I know that Tonya and the Big Guy changed my kibble again.  I was refusing to eat it.  I would be getting table scraps from Tonya and she would feel bad for me.  But yesterday, I just had to eat.  Tonya was really happy when she seen my bowl of kibbles was eaten.  She told me that I better get used to it, cause they are not putting me back on puppy chow.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment