Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 7 April 2017

7/Apr/17 are we going for a walk


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya and I picked up the Big Guy yesterday at work.  Normally there is a cage that keeps me in the back of the car.  Well they took the cage out, but I was pretty happy about staying in the back of the car.  Tonya opened up the roof to the car and I stuck my head out the top of the roof.  People pointed at me while we drove past them.

When the Big Guy got me in the house, he gave me a new chew toy.  It's a big rope.  I had so much fun with it.  I got to play tug-o-war with him and Tonya.  But the Big Guy is a bit stronger.  I try to dig my paws into the floor, but I still slip and slide.  But I still manage to give good strong tugs on the rope.

We went for another long walk last night.  It was garbage day, so I got to smell a lot of new smells.  People do throw out a lot of stuff.

We stopped and visited with Krystal and her family.  They were over at the school.  Krystal was waving and trying to get my attention.  She had her little girl and little boy with them.  I think it was parent/teacher night.  The little boy was running towards me, but then stopped when he seen just how BIG I am.  He didn't pat me, but the little girl did.  I tried to be calm, but it was so hard.  They are new people and I REALLY wanted to jump up and play with them all.

The weather man said that it was supposed to rain really hard today.  As I am looking outside, I don't see a lot of rain on the ground.  Just a bit of fog.  But it does look like the snow is melting a lot.  The Big Guy is pretty happy about that.  Tonya is going to have to buy a bucket for when I get back from my walks.  The ground is going to get pretty muddy soon.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment