Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 5 April 2017

5/Apr/17 pay attention to ME


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I know this is what the Big Guy uses when he isn't paying attention to me.  Today I got right up in his face when he sat down.

He finally understood, I wanted to go outside.  Pee break.

So with all this snow on the ground, they certainly aren't putting in the new fence just yet.  The Big Guy is hoping with all the rain that is in the forecast, that they will be able to put it in soon.

So yesterday we went for a BIG walk.  All the way down to Brewer's Convenience and then back home again.  He mapped it out and Google Maps confirmed, it was 750 meters to get there, and then because of the way that they came back, it was 700 meters.  So just about a mile they walked last night.

The Big Guy's arthritic knee was hurting, but his shoulders are the worst for wear.  I pull so much when I am walking.  So he is constantly holding me back.

But what this means to them, is that perhaps the Big Guy will be able to walk to work during the summer months.  The more walking he does, the faster his weight is going to come off.

Tonya and the Big Guy thought that I was pretty funny.  I kept trying to pee on stuff during our walk.  Not sure if it was only a few dribbles, but I tried to pee on a lot of stuff.

Tonya made some fathead pizza crust.  Of course I bugged her until she gave me some.  But now that they know they can get their Almond Flour at the Bulk Barn and that is is so much less expensive, they will be going there more often.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment