Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 15 April 2017

15/Apr/17 how much is that doggie in the window


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

You should see outside right now.  The sun is up and there is frost on everything.  It would be so much fun to have the fence installed so that I would be able to run around the back yard.

You can tell that spring is here.  The "boys" are getting out their sports cars and are doing stuff to be noticed.  Yesterday some kid did a big burn out across the street from us.  The parent will not do anything to correct this.  They say it's because it's not their son that's doing the burn outs.  But sometimes, you MUST be the parent and tell your child, these people are not good for you.  They are bad and you will be judged by the people that you hang out with.  Oh well, they could be in an accident some day and then their car will not work.

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday and we are going to have company over.  The Big Guy will be cooking potatoes and other stuff that he can't have.  But he can have Turkey and Ham.  Also, he can have salad.  Lots and lots of salad.  He isn't impressed with salad.  He says, that's what you feed his food.

Did you look at the picture above?  My head is bigger than Tonya's head.  I got a big head.

We went for a walk yesterday.  It was fun.  I am pulling a lot on my leash.  So much so that the Big Guy really has to pull to keep me back when I want to go some where.  But I am a draft dog and my breed is made to pull carts.  He keeps getting this idea about getting some sort of harness and putting Tonya in the garden cart for me to pull her around.  Then when I am really pulling, he would sit in the cart for me to pull.  He said that his garden cart will hold up to 900 pounds.  So I better start being good on my walks.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment