Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 17 April 2017

17/Apr/17 it's raining outside, NO SNOW


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Do you know how hard it is for me to type?  I have to find the keys and then type them out.  I get a lot of corrections that I have to do every time I am behind the keyboard.

Did you see the new YouTube channel that the Big Guy has made for me?  It's wonderful.  It's filled with pictures of ME!  He even allowed me to type out an introduction on every video.  OK, so we will start with a collection of all the picture of when I was a little puppy.



Like all the videos, the Big Guy would really like you to subscribe if you could.  Perhaps I will get another steak when I get 100 subscribers...

But here is the channel itself.  Click HERE to go to my YouTube Channel.

He isn't done fixing his channel. But once it is done, my videos will be going into that channel.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment