Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 25 April 2017

25/Apr/17 Linda and Jerry arrive today


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Later today, I know that the Big Guy has to go get Linda and Jerry from this place called, The Airport.  They are going to fly here from Winnipeg.  That is over 1/2 way across Canada.  I wonder if I could walk there?

On last night's walk, I got my picture taken.  We went to the Pierce St Dairy so get the lottery tickets.  While I was outside with the Big Guy, there was a couple that was going to the store.  Well she asked if she was allowed to take a picture of me.  She thought that I was BEAUTIFUL and that I was too beautiful to be a male dog.

Then, as we were walking towards home, I seen the love of my life.  Her name is Trixie.  She is a Bernese Mountain Dog, just like me.  She was in the back of a SUV.  But they stopped to talk with Tonya and the Big Guy.  The Big Guy said how well behaved she was.  The lady that was in the SUV took notice of my BIG PAWS.  I so wanted to get into the back of the SUV with Trixie.  She is a lot smaller than me.  But wasn't she beautiful.  Now there's a Swiss Miss for you.  pant pant pant...  woof woof

I hope I made a good impression and hope to see her again.  Perhaps after they get the fence installed in the back yard, she may wish to drop by for a visit.

Cue up the song, "Lets Get It On" by Marvin Gaye.




As we were getting about 2 blocks from home, I got to meet another dog.  He was much older.  But he was friendly.  I think his owner said he was 11 years old.  He had a lot of grey around his mouth and feet.  I kept trying to put my paws on his head.  Pretty sure he didn't like that.

I am pretty sure that it's time to show my October picture collection.




Did you enjoy that?  I hope that Trixie can see my videos...

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment