Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 22 August 2016

22/Aug/16 swimming again

22/Aug/16 swimming again




Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday we went to Uncle Rolly and Aunt Lynn.  The Big Guy left his camera home.  But they have a pool  Not a small kiddy pool like you see in the pictures.  They were really afraid that I would fall into the pool and not know how to get out.  I am sure that the Big Guy would have rescued me.

But I got to run around in the field.  They were so worried that I would run away.  I listen and know my name now, but sometimes, I just get so fascinated with stuff.  I just forget what my name is and I don't go back when they call me.

We have been invited back so that I can run and run and run.  I am sure that will make me tired.

I got to play a little bit with these two smaller humans.  One of them would lay on the deck and I would lay on top of him.  He said that I was heavy.  I am pretty sure that I weighed as much as he did.  He asked his father if he could get a doggie like me.  His father said that they have 3 doggies now.  He said that perhaps they could get rid of one to get one like me.

So what do you think they were fascinated about me?  Was it my new adult fur that's coming in? Nope! Was it my soft puppy fur that's on my sides?  Nope!  Was it my eyes that will give you a steely glance?  Nope!  It was my BIG PAWS!  Everyone is on about my big paws.

So, on to the evil news.  Tonya bought me a new harness.  Oh yea, it's great for walking.  But do you know what else it does?  It also works with the seat belts in their car.  Now I am not able to stand on the arm rest between the two front seats.  The Big Guy was really not to keen about me doing that.  I am sure if we would get into an accident, I would very likely go flying.  But now that I get belted into the back seat.  I only have limited movement.  On the good side, they can roll the window all the way down so that I am able to sniff the air.

After we got home, Tonya asked if the Big Guy would put out my pool.  I don't mind it too much.  I walk into it without being dragged into it.  Not like the first video where they PUT me into the pool.

Then we all got tired and went for a nap.  I like naps.  It would seem that the Big Guy likes naps too.  But the one that likes naps the most...  Is Tonya.  Boy can she nap.  She naps for a long time too.

The Big Guy is waiting for my new YouTube video to load.  He should have done that yesterday and then he wouldn't be waiting this morning.  My adoring fans are wondering where my morning blog is.

Well fellow readers, my video is going to take another hour to upload.  I guess the Big Guy can't wait that long.  I will see if we can't upload that tomorrow.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment