Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 3 August 2016

3/Aug/16 now I am a Cape Breton Dog

3/Aug/16 now I am a Cape Breton Dog





Good morning Cape Breton,

Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.

Yesterday, the Big Guy's friend at work, Amy Stubbert got me a new collar cover.  When they tried to put it on my collar so that the point was at my chest, I was able to grab it with my mouth and was able to start nibbling on it.  So they turned it around so that it's across my back.  Now I can't reach it at all.


If you click on the video, you can then click on the YouTube Icon so that you can see the video on a much larger scale.  The Big Guy would really like it is you clicked to "Subscribe" to his video feeds.  Then click to "like" his videos as well.  Or this blog, or something.  He is being a real pest about this.

So the kitchen mat is GONE.  I don't have that to chew on any longer.  Tonya said that the corners were all chewed up.  She wasn't having that in her kitchen any longer.

Now there is the bigger carpet at the back door.  I have been ripping pieces off the rubber backing.

The Big Guy sprayed down the carpet with that no chew stuff.  So far, it only slows me down a bit.  

They also found evidence where I have been chewing on the rungs on the deck to the back entrance to the house.  The Big Guy said that they aren't that expensive, but that he doesn't want me to chew on them any longer.

I can't seem to do anything right.  I think I will continue to dig the hole in the back yard.

People at Tonya's work says that once I am no longer a puppy, I will be so much better.  The Big Guy wants to get a time machine to make this happen faster.  I don't think he has that kind of money.

Bye Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment