Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 5 August 2016

5/Aug/16 43.6 pounds

5/Aug/16 43.6 pounds



Good morning Cape Breton,

Maximus Handsomius reporting in from my Forever Home.

Yesterday Tonya took me to the Vet.  I got weighed and of course I gained weight.  I weigh 43.6 pounds.  But I am in tip top shape.  Tonya asked the Vet to trim my nails, but my nails were OK.  Just my dew claw nails needed to be trimmed.  The Vet had a hard time listening to my heart.  Yesterday I was in  FULL OUT puppy mode.  I didn't want to sit still.  I wanted to jump and play.

Afterwards, we went to see my non-furry sister-in-law and her daughter.  They have some cats and dogs there.  One of the dogs is OK, but the other...  not so much.  I didn't play with them at all.  Last time I seen those cats, I was only small.  This time, they didn't know what they had in front of them.  They didn't want to play at all.

We went home and I was able to be with Tonya all day long.

So I found a new source of cold water.  The humans, they call it "the toilet".  But they have a cover and sometimes they forget to put it down.

As you can see by my picture, the Big Guy was taking my picture and I was barking.  Barking at four in the morning is considered "bad".  But I had something that needed to be barked at, so I barked at it.  So there!

I have been keeping at eye out for the Big Guy's Food Blog.  He is getting a lot of interest in that.  If ever you wanted to see his other blog, go to: http://cookwithmitch.blogspot.ca/

He is trying to get as much content as he can during the next little bit.  Then he will be uploading videos of him cooking.  Probably do that once a week.  But that means more time away from ME!

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment